Motor Trade Insurance

Valets, MOT test stations and everyone else in the motor trade industry work hard to keep vehicles on the road – Motor Trade Insurance arranged by Glenavon Insurance is designed to support that hard work.

Online or at the other end of the phone, we’re ready to speak to those working in the motor trade about an all-encompassing policy. Full or part-time traders from all walks of the motor trade industry can benefit from uninsured loss recovery following a claim.

Because vehicle related occupations are so varied, it’s important that you have a policy in place which best suits your business. Certain vehicles may be excluded, and operating from home or from a business premises will make a difference to your policy.

Road Risk Only Insurance and Combined Motor Trade Insurance offer two variants of Motor Trade Insurance. If you want to know which policy is going to offer you the right protection, you just need to let our friendly professionals at Glenavon Insurance know what you need. We’ll use our 50 years combined experience and some elbow grease to secure the right policy for you and your business.

Get a Motor Trade Insurance by speaking to a member of our team on 0131 443 2971 or by requesting a callback, to take the legwork out of finding the right policy.

Key Features

  • Uninsured loss recovery
  • Liability 
  • Road risk only
  • Combined motor trade cover
  • Full or part-time traders