Hotel, Restaurant and Licensed Trade

When it comes to the hospitality industry, going for a bog standard Hotel Insurance policy won’t cut the mustard. 

With competition running as high as customers’ expectations, you need to make sure that your restaurant, pub, hotel or guesthouse is under the most stringent protection so it can maintain the best possible service, and its reputation.

Hotel and Licensed Trade Insurance will give you invaluable support so that you can continue to welcome customers through your door with a confident service.

Our 50+ years experience can afford you a broad yet specific policy built around your own business.

From golf clubs to nightclubs, pop up restaurants to fish and chip shops, talk to us at Glenavon about a tailored policy for your business by calling 0131 443 2971, or request a callback.

Key Features

  • Loss of licence cover
  • Product liability
  • Loss of income
  • Building and contents
  • Employee theft
  • Cover for large groups/chains
  • Business Interruption
  • Full claims support and risk management